[aerogear-dev] Bundling Dependencies

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 08:54:16 EDT 2013

I don't think we need to go down the AMD path just yet. That said, we already provide a way to do custom builds http://aerogear.org/download/custom/. The problem is that still doesn't bundle the external deps into the built file. That's one of the points of this thread is whether or not we should. I don't think we should TBH, but I want other opinions.