[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-unified-push-server] Problem with ProdCerts branch iOS variant addition

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jul 10 12:41:55 EDT 2013

Hello Yavuz,

thanks for trying the branch.   Your CURL seems to be correct (the one with
the developmentCertificate and developmentPassphrase).

However, since we changed the model, I think you need to erase your local
database :-) I remember running into that as well, when testing the things.

the DB is stored on the filesystem.  Please try the following steps:
* stop the JBoss
* Kill the DB: do "rm ~/pushee.*"
* start JBoss again

Now, you need to login, and create a PushApp and than, use the above CURL
for adding the developmentCert...

BTW. a PRODUCTION :) cert is added like this:
curl -v -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt -i -H "Accept: application/json" -H
"productionCertificate=@/Users/matzew/Desktop/PushCerts/PushTest.p12" -F
"productionPassphrase=TopSecret" -X POST
http://localhost:8080/ag-push/rest/applications/{pushApplicationID}/iOS

AND :)  You can also upload both certs, initially:

curl -v -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt -i -H "Accept: application/json" -H
Users/yavuz/Documents/Certificates.p12" -F "developmentPassphrase=pass" -F
"productionCertificate=@/Users/matzew/Desktop/PushCerts/PushTest.p12" -F
"productionPassphrase=TopSecret" -X POST
http://localhost:8080/ag-push/rest/applications/{pushApplicationID}/iOS

Hope that helps