[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server user management questions

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 07:13:03 EDT 2013

On 10/07/2013 20:34, Lucas Holmquist wrote:
> So i've been playing with the latest wireframes and i'm not sure how
> well a "Master/Detail" view is going to scale when there are a lot of
> Apps.
>
> The list of Created applications could be potentially really long,  or
> if on a smaller screen( not necessarily a mobile screen  ) , then we
> have scrolling on the side bar,  and also could have scrolling on the
> main detail section.  which gets a bit annoying.
>
> I'm wondering, and would like others thoughts, if we should get rid of
> the sidebar stuff, which is really there for navigation i think.

Hi,

It's not just there for navigation, but also to give a spatial sense to
where you are as you go through the steps of setting up an app+variant.
Which makes it a bit like a mini setup tutorial without forcing you
through all of the steps. I don't think removing it would be a good
thing here.

We do need to look at how we handle a large list in there, I'm open to
ideas.

Thanks,

Hylke