[aerogear-dev] [Java Sender API] future of AsyncHttpClient

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:23:45 EDT 2013

Ok just an update :
RestEasy client seems to be a mess when beeing used inside an app deployed
on a JBoss AS app , pretty lame :/ See this thread :
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=51DE9678.9060103%40redhat.com&forum_name=resteasy-users

Having to modify your module settings on AS level just to have to use the
JAva Sender API is for me is total no go ....
For this reason I plan to swtich back to the Http Async Client impl, wdyt ?

Seb