[aerogear-dev] Android testing: Show logcat via Logger or System.out/err?

TadeasKriz tkriz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 10:24:37 EDT 2013

Hey guys!

I'd like to hear your opinions on one decision I'm about to make. I've been working on implementation of logcat into arquillian-droidium and now I'm trying to decide, which kind of logging should be enabled by default. Whether it should be logging though Logger or through System.out (or disabled completely by default). These two logs are here: https://gist.github.com/TadeasKriz/e7c91f3e7e230e596f20