[aerogear-dev] Unregistration from push server missing

TadeasKriz tkriz at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 06:26:38 EDT 2013

Hey,

I'm now trying the unified push with Android and I've noticed, that there is no way (or I didn't find it?) to unregister the device. Example real usage: in application settings there might be a checkbox to disable notifications, so the user probably won't like receiving push messages which would then be discarded by the device (it'd be a waste of his data package). It seems to me like it wasn't left out on purpose, but rather forgotten to be added. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks