[aerogear-dev] Unregistration from push server missing

TadeasKriz tkriz at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 09:03:15 EDT 2013

I know that Apple is kinda strict about this but if they have it in system it's kinda different story than with Android, which doesn't have this and leave it all to developers. So at least for Android it's definitely needed feature. And well that was my point from at the first place, that aerogear-android should have this feature. And you're right that this is what's the JIRA ticket for, the device-side call to server for unregistration.