[aerogear-dev] QuickStart for OpenShift

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 05:38:35 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Tommy McCarthy <tomccart at redhat.com>wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> After Matthias's recommendation to work on a Sender SDK or another
>> tutorial, I decided to tackle the Sender SDK. The proposed project is an
>> API written in multiple languages (currently we only have Java) to
>> communicate with the push server to send messages to devices/browsers. The
>> suggested languages are Node.js, Groovy, Ruby, and PHP. I wanted to focus
>> my efforts on the PHP API.
>>

> That is fine. When working on it, also make sure to follow this thread:
>
> http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Java-Sender-Message-Fluent-API-Builder-DSL-td3730.html
>
> The "java" sender is currently getting a nicer, more fluent API.

A first version is available here :
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-java-client/tree/AGPUSH-135

BTW, cool idea to work on a PHP Client. What would be really cool is to
have a very mini demo PHP app using it (and deployed on OpenShift). And if
you have time a NodeJS client would also be more than cool.