[aerogear-dev] To Groovy or not to Groovy in integration tests

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:19:49 EDT 2013

I'm thinking like Dan using Spock will not raise the bar for contributors, it will make it more attractive. Developers by essence are curious/eager to learn. I'm new to Spock too.
When looking at integration test framework for iOs I was surprised to see that most fwk were not in Objective-C.
UI automation from Apple is using JavaScript.
Frank is integrated nicely with ruby and Cucumber.

when new to a project test is actually not the first thing you look at. I look at test and unit test if I'm looking for documentation.

my 2 cents
Corinne.