[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security Hawk 0.1.0 Staged

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jul 17 12:26:16 EDT 2013

Hi Bruno,

I reviewed the bits already separately, as you can tell from my comments
:-)

I think generally it looks very good. Also I am happy to see you went and
created a separate module, based on the issues we discovered. :-)

I think, to be used in CDI, perhaps a doc (e.g. README.md) should mention
the required Producers?

Like:
@Produces
    public HawkServer createHawkServer() {
        HawkServerConfiguration configuration = new
HawkServerConfiguration.Builder().build();
        return new
HawkServer.Builder().configuration(configuration).build();
    }

    @Produces
    public HawkCredentialProvider createHawkCredentialProvider() {

        return new HawkCredentialProvider() {

            @Override
            public HawkCredentials findByKey(String arg0) {
                HawkCredentials credentials = new HawkCredentials.Builder()
                    .keyId("dh37fgj492je")
                    .key("werxhqb98rpaxn39848xrunpaw3489ruxnpa98w4rxn")
                    .algorithm(HawkCredentials.Algorithm.SHA256)
                    .build();
                return credentials;
            }
        };