[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-controller] Question regarding SecurityProvider

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Jul 25 03:10:02 EDT 2013

Hi Tobias,

Because we protect only the method/endpoint but not each record
specifically. But of course you can implement it programmatically, write
a servlet filter to this specific situation.

I think there are several scenarios for it. If you move to pure JAX-RS
for example, I guess will you face with the same situation, but of
course, suggestions/patches are always welcome.

--
abstractj