[aerogear-dev] [iOS] Comparing Blocks vs Delegate with ARGenericTableViewController

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:10:32 EDT 2013

Hi iOS guys,

Here the text [1] that goes with comparing the 2 approches with source code
in github [2].

[1] http://corinnekrych.blogspot.fr/2013/06/blocks-vs-delegate.html
[2] https://github.com/corinnekrych/ToDoTaskList

Feel free to comment on content of [1].
Shall we go on modifying the actual TODO app to introduce new
ARGenericTableViewConroller?

thks,
Corinne