[aerogear-dev] [ag-controller] Deprecating AeroGear-Controller

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:15:48 EDT 2013

 > I think a combination of this e-mail and parts of Dan's would have been
nice before we got an e-mail stating that the deprecation was happening and
asking how we should go about it.
I'm to blame for this not being as open as it probably could have. The line
of what is public and what in internal was a little blurred, and I opted to
be careful, so the discussions have been mostly over private channels.

>The concern I have with leaving the REST bits as they are is confusion in
what should be used, and when.  If we're not going to be enhancing the REST
support, we should deprecate it imo.
I agree with this.