[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security and PicketBox Beta4

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 04:09:53 EDT 2013

Nice !
As usual I can put my bug hunter suit and help with testing.
Other question, as we all know the future of controller is uncertain, do we
have / plan to do a demo of ag security without the controller ? In this
case where will be the security bits (directly on the REST endpoints ? ) ?
I'm asking this also in prevision to update the security scaffolding bits
Sebi