[aerogear-dev] Project Meetings, Hangouts and Stuff

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Mon Jun 17 11:30:03 EDT 2013

Howdy!

Today after the hangout failure I realized how bad is for the project to
have hangouts for the project meetings - and how they make us more
closed than we should be.
(just as a background, we did have IRC meetings in the past, but since
we were 4 people only, having the hangouts "felt" more productive - and
the benefits made the problems less obvious to us).

So I propose that we move back to IRC meetings for now, and keep the
hangouts only for internal topics and non-project stuff.

Thoughts?

--
qmx