[aerogear-dev] Versioning x Roadmap x Jiras puzzle

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Jun 17 12:02:06 EDT 2013

Hi Kris, is not possible to do the same on Java, because we have maven
releases: http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Caerogear-security

For now I'll stick with the following approach suggested here:

- Keep 0.1.0 version of Shiro under the same roadmap umbrella
- Create a component version 0.1.0 for Shiro and assign fix version as
1.0.1 (because it affects the component aerogear-security) and 0.1.0
(because it affects aerogear-security-shiro) -
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC/fixforversion/12322012

Makes sense?

--
abstractj