[aerogear-dev] packaging external Deps with Aerogear.js

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 15:30:58 EDT 2013

So AeroGear.js, the notifier stuff, has external dependencies on stomp.js / socks.js , depending on what adapter you use. ( probably also the vertxbus.js also )

The question is do we package these external dependencies with our JS libs or do we say "These are needed, so here are links to get them".

Using Bower, we can add the socks-client.js file,  but not the others.

currently jQuery is a dependency, but we don't package that

THoughts?