[aerogear-dev] packaging external Deps with Aerogear.js

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 15:50:47 EDT 2013

On Jun 17, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Lucas Holmquist <lholmqui at redhat.com> wrote:

> i can agree with that.
>
> I know where to get the socks-client.js and the vertxbus.js,   but where is the stomp.js file from

Well, it came from here https://github.com/hornetq/hornetq/blob/master/examples/jms/stomp-websockets/chat/stomp.js

After looking at that though, I have no idea where it came from. Is it a general STOMP JS impl, is it hornetq specific? I have no idea. Also, the first comment in that file also troubles me … making me consider not doing a STOMP adapter but not sure if just the vert.x adapter is enough for now.