[aerogear-dev] Initial Security for AeroGear UnifiedPush

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jun 19 09:36:15 EDT 2013

FYI

JIRAs for the "initial" security work:

All the endpoints are now secured:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-59

Details on the actual enpoints, on the AGSEC JIRA:

Enpoint for Push Apps is secure (using AG-Security):
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-51

Enpoint for {Android|iOS|SimplePush} Variants is secure (using AG-Security):
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-52

Enpoint for Device Registration is secure (Using HTTP Basic):
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-50

Enpoint for SENDING is secure (Using HTTP Basic):
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGSEC-54