[aerogear-dev] Basic/Digest issue with the Controller or AG Security?

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 08:28:52 EDT 2013

I can agree that sending incorrect credentials should not work. You shouldn't be sending credentials again if you have a valid cookie but if you do and they are wrong, I agree that you should not be authenticated. The question then is, should the cookie be invalidated or if I try again with the cookie but without credentials, should it work. I would probably lean toward invalidating the cookie and forcing the auth process to start over, I think.