[aerogear-dev] Android: Eclipse issue with the "Push"

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 10:16:44 EDT 2013

Eclipse + Maven + Android is a series of long sighs best avoided.  The
idea with the Android project is we declared the compile time
dependencies for the application and they SHOULD be dropped into your
/libs folder after running `mvn dependency:copy`.  After that Eclipse
SHOULD pick them up correctly.

The second half of this is making sure you download the Android support
library.

Could you post the content of your libs directory?