[aerogear-dev] Meeting: hangouts x IRC

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 08:17:32 EDT 2013

I would vote hangout, no matter the size purely for the sake of efficiency. We tend to cover a lot of ground in our meetings and have good discussions which would not be able to happen in 1 hour on IRC. Though I do like the idea of everything being tracked in IRC for people that miss or community members wanting to catch up on what we are doing, I feel like we will either not have as effective conversations via IRC or we will go much longer than one hour to cover everything. It's a tough decision but I would vote to stick with hangouts.