[aerogear-dev] Android multipart cookbook component

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 16:43:41 EDT 2013

Y'all,

Passos and I were discussing making a cookbook component to demonstrate
using Multipart uploads in AGDROID.  For most of our previous server
side components we've been using the ag-controller-demo project.
However, multipart isn't part of the controller.

Writing a simple one is easy (we already have plenty of things we could
use) but the problem is one of stability and security.  IE we don't want
to make a file hosting service by mistake ;).   My thought is to not
store any files but instead return a MD5 hash of the file uploaded and
to throw a 500 error on anything over 32k.

wdyt?

Summers