[aerogear-dev] Push Server Admin UI packaging

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 08:35:59 EDT 2013

Currently i've started to develop the push server admin ui in a repo here:https://github.com/lholmquist/aerogear-unified-push-server-admin-ui  ( be sure to look at the ember repo ;) )

my question is how should we package it with the push server.  Should we keep developing the UI in a separate branch and then update the servers "web" directory with the "dist" directory( currently i'm using grunt to copy the non dist directory to the web directory of the server during development ) when we do a "release" of the admin UI,

or do we want to include all the unminified stuff in the "web" directory of the server.
-- There are 2 options here:
---- just develop in the push server repo
---- develop in a separate repo and then copy unminified stuff over

I kind of like the develop in a separate repo and copy over the dist directory for "releases"  but in a read me or something,  tell the developer how to modify  the console if the want to

thoughts?