[aerogear-dev] Repo Names (was: Re: Push "all inclusive" demo)

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 02:54:52 EDT 2013

According to that thread:
http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-AeroGear-project-demo-planning-td3569.html

it's a topic example to be more exact :)

* Topic examples: I believe these should have a similar requirement as the showcase example.  The point of the topic example is to cover a specific topic, not specific individual clients.

Should we have a naming convention?

I suggest something like:

aerogear-topic-example-prodoctor-*
aerogear-topic-example-todo-*

By the way I put TODO "demo" in the same category. Do you all agree?
Given we find another name for ProDoctor, maybe TensioLeads or just Leads because the business focus could be anything else.

wdyt?

++
Corinne