[aerogear-dev] AG Security 1.1.1 released

Bruno Oliveira abstractj at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 03:54:19 EDT 2013

Good morning, this e-mail is more to give you a heads up than an
announcement. The major changes into this release were based on unified
push needs, I also updated Picketlink released yesterday
(http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/security-dev/2013-June/001341.html)
and today our demos.

You might be asking to yourself: when abstractj released 1.1.0? It was
with hawk, but I found some issues between Hawk and CDI and had to
rollback, for 1.2.0 I'll figure out what's happening.

Thanks.

Changelog

- AeroGear Security

   * Update README
   * Preparing to release AeroGear Security 1.1.1
   * Releasing AeroGear Security 1.1.0
   * Merge branch 'AGSEC-49'
   * Inclusion of Hawk support
   * Refactoring packages
   * Merge branch 'AGSEC-70'
   * Add endpoint authorization support via annotations

- AeroGear Security Picketlink

* Preparing to release 1.1.0
* Merge branch 'AGSEC-76'
* Update to PicketLink beta5