[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server user management questions

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 07:35:42 EDT 2013

perhaps a workflow explanation will clear things up a bit

i log in to the admin console and the first screen should be where i create a "Push Application", which isn't really an application, but just a grouping name essentially.

then under the "Push Applications" details,  this is where we actually create the "apps"( or the different variants of the grouping ). Each of these would need there own certificate/googleApiKey.