[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Controller & Security staging CR1

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Mar 1 12:52:00 EST 2013

Good morning all.

One of our goal (me and dbevenius) is to make you happy with security and Controller, Dan wish your happiness more than waffles! For this reason we staged for testing AG Controller and AG security (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-030/) before our official release.

Some major changes in this repository:

- AG controller was improved to support custom headers and custom media types, pagination and friends
- AG security was updated with the Alpha release from PicketLink (yes, we live on the edge!) http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/security-dev/2013-March/000896.html. And now we support Basic/Digest authentication.
- HSTS was also included (https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security/pull/19)
- AG controller demo (https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-controller-demo) and our TODO app (https://github.com/aerogear/TODO) were updated with the latest bits from AG Controller/Security (already tested)

If you find some issue or have any suggestion, just let me know.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile