[aerogear-dev] iOS xCode Template

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:28:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've created an quick-start example here[1] that will be used as an Xcode template [2] (think of it as maven archetype for iOS)  for our users to easily get started with the framework. Prior to create the config required to produce the template, I would like to have your opinion on what else should be included in the base demo.

Currently  it connects to our TODO demo, retrieves the tasks and updates a table view component.  I think it serves as a good basis for users to extend.

Wdyt?

Thanks
Christos

[1] https://github.com/cvasilak/AeroGearPrototype