[aerogear-dev] iOS API cookbook examples

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 04:33:51 EDT 2013

Nice work!

Was wondering about this sentence:
Paging metadata located in the server response (either in the headers, in
the body or using [webLinking <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5988> are used
to identify the next or the previous result set.
Could that perhaps be changed to something like (either in the headers by
webLinking or custom headers, or in the body).

I noticed a few character that are not being represented properly:
A Pipeline object represents a ‘collection’ of server connections (aka
Pipes).
The class offers simple APIs to add, remove or get access to a ‘data
store’
The class offers simple APIs to add, remove, or get access to a
‘authentication module’.

/Dan