[aerogear-dev] [ag-security-plink] Data sources

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Mar 18 10:47:07 EDT 2013

Yup. Yup. Already tested on the same environment you've been running, Glassfish (I won't tell anyone) and got your issue ;)

We have 2 alternatives:

- Remove PU configuration for PicketLink on AG Security and also the Producer (https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-security-picketlink/commit/a336c30abfd86014095fdff7de8397ed3e7aa398) - easy

- Developer something hack on AG Sec to check if a datasource was already provided - tricky

Thoughts?

-
@abstractj
-