[aerogear-dev] need help in starting with aerogear controller

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:13:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

like Bruno pointed out the context path could be the issue. Another
possible cause could be if your web application does not have a beans.xml
[1]. If you are using maven you can place this file in
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF.
If the deployment is missing this file it will not be scanned by CDI and
the routes defined will not be picked up by AeroGear Controller. Even if
this is not your issue we'll add a check for this situation [2].

[1] http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-controller/installation.html
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1029