[aerogear-dev] need help in starting with aerogear controller

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:32:54 EDT 2013

Hi Soumik,

I have not used JBoss Tools enough to be able to tell you what the problem
is. Could you try posting your question to the JBoss Tools User Forum[1].
One thing to look at might be the Properties of your project, and its a
"Web Deployment Assembly" and see if everything in "/WebContent" is
included. Also take a look at the "Project Facets" and double check that
the project is marked as a "Dynamic Web Module".

Regards,

/Daniel

[1] https://community.jboss.org/en/tools?view=discussions