[aerogear-dev] Android Guides

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Mar 20 04:44:44 EDT 2013

Howdy,

great to see some docs/guides

Here are my first/initial comments:

1) Group them into a subfolder, like daniel did, for the controller

2) links to the matching JavaDocs (classes (e.g. PipeHandlert etc)) does
not hurt

3) not sure about if the `AerogearAndroidCustomizingPipes.asciidoc` is
really useful ...

"AerogearAndroidPagination"
4) You never show ParameterProvider...
5) what is config.setDataRoot()
--> looks like the Android bits are a bit _different_, compared to the
iOS/JS version
6) do I really have to implement my own "PageResultExtractor"

The Pagination feels: Lot's of code... for a simple read...

-Matthias