[aerogear-dev] REST API - First thoughts: (Re: [AG Unified Push] Overview and NATIVE Push spec)

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 03:46:50 EDT 2013

Hi,
new load of questions:

- Will we use DELETE and PUT to delete and update an push application
and/or a mobile application.

- An mobile application A belongs to a push application B, do we have the
use case that for any reason we want now to attach mobile app A to a new
push application C (because i.e B is obsolete) ?

-  Imagine Push app C offers a service 1 and Push App D offers a service 2,
can mobile app A be attached to both push apps ?

Seb