[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Controller & Security staged for 1.0.0

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 04:39:58 EDT 2013

Hey Bruno,

I've just started to test aerogear-controller-demo using the staged bits
(I've deleted my local maven repo to be sure). I'm still seeing the issue
that was reported by https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-987.

To reproduce this issue use the following steps:
1. Log in as user John
2. Register a new user
3. Delete the newly registered user
4. Log out
5. Log in again <= (This step throws a NPE for me)

I'll double check the versions but wanted to report this incase anyone else
runs into it.

/Dan