[aerogear-dev] Errai javascript aerogear wrappers

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 03:34:11 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I want to create wrappers around aerogear-js to be able to use the Aerogear from Erria. What this task comes down to is to create a java api that calls the aerogear-js api. But then I rembered seeing an example in a presentation that you kept the apis the same on all platforms. So my work is already done I just have to look at the api defined in android. The only problem is there are some differences, for instance DataManager on the js side it can be created by passing some config object, but on the android side there is a need for an IdGenerator and a StoreFactory. So what do you guys think should I stick closer to the js api and really try to create a minimal wrapper that is close to that, or should I stick with the android api and maybe use parts of Errai to implement a bridge?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan