[aerogear-dev] iOS landing page

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 03:52:26 EDT 2013

Hi team,

have updated the iOS landing page here [1]. Further, on the same page, I have also put a download link to the aerogear-otp-ios together with links to the "OTP demo" and "Learn More" link. For the "Learn more" I have converted my blog post describing OTP to asciidoc[2] and added it in the user guide section in the documentation page so it can be easily link to by other landing pages (e.g. Android).

Not sure if there will be separate page for AeroGear-OTP download links for iOS or Android or each library have a link to the OTP page(as I did here).  if it does I can safely remove the OTP link from the landing page.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Christos

[1] http://tinyurl.com/d7cuz34