[aerogear-dev] Controller consumes - defaults... / settings

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Mar 28 06:28:07 EDT 2013

Maybe make use of custom media types on controller? https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-controller-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jboss/aerogear/controller/demo/config/CustomMediaTypeResponder.java to render JSON as "plain text"?

Or gently open a feature request to include it on controller :)

About it be convenient…well..it's a matter of taste. cURL never lies :)

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile