[aerogear-dev] Sub-project split into JIRA

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Fri May 3 09:36:47 EDT 2013

Howdy!

We've got approval to split the project on several sub-projects on JIRA.

What do this mean? Immediatelly, means that we can have more freedom to
plan and release the individual bits, and start departing from the
uber umbrella releases on AeroGear.

The idea is to gradually roll this out, and I personally think that
Android and the Push server are very good candidates for being the
first. That said, we need to choose the JIRA names too (would love to
have AGDROID for Android (duh) and AGPUSHEE for the Push Server).

Thoughts? Suggestions?

--
qmx