[aerogear-dev] iOS Roadmap (updated)

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Tue May 21 08:34:21 EDT 2013

On May 21, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for reviewing.
>
> For iOS, I can see that adding SQLite is not that hard - perhaps I'd prefer moving the "Offline" to 1.3.0.
> NOTE: CoreData is still optional - can could be done, if really wanted in 1.3.0 or in 1.4.0, after the data-sync

I tend to think Data Sync should come before Offline. Even though you can have offline apps without Data Sync, they aren't that useful, especially in an "enterprise" environment. Most of the time, I would think you are doing things offline that you want to sync when you come back online. That is why JS will do Data Sync before Offline so that we don't have to circle back and make them work together but I guess it could go either way.