[aerogear-dev] Hackergarten in Marseille, Aerogear Subjects are Welcome !

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:36:28 EDT 2013

Ok I start with an idea :

"Add Geolocation support to the Aerogear Scaffolding plugin" : - inspired
from the excellent Grails html5-mobile plugin ;) - Based on a convention
(presence of attribute latitude and longitude on the model) we scaffold
Geolocation support on the client, meaning we persist its llocation and
display it on a google map.

This is typcally something that can be done during an hackengarten.