[aerogear-dev] PushEE testing POC

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Wed May 22 06:38:40 EDT 2013

Ok, we reached a conclusion.

I've put it into separate repo with failsafe plugin, ready to be moved to
pushee src/it once testing tools are stable.

Now, how do I get https://github.com/kpiwko/pushee-integration-tests to
Aerogear org and get r+w access there? I expect that this should
happen the very same day as Matthias' pushee goes to Aerogear org, but I don't
know what you guys need from me.

Karel