[aerogear-dev] Hackergarten in Marseille, Aerogear Subjects are Welcome !

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:51:27 EDT 2013

Another idea, maybe it bit more ambitious :)

Implement the SimplePush Server Protocol in Vert.x , using Dan's interfaces
https://github.com/danbev/aerogear-simplepush-server/tree/master/protocol and
vertx facilities around netty and websockets (less boilerplate code than
our "plain" java impl I think).

That would be extremely cool