[aerogear-dev] [Push Server] Admin UI

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Thu May 23 09:02:05 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't feel confident enough to comment on these right now as I'm
currently trying to learn more about how AeroGear and push notifications
work, but hopefully I wil be able to soon. :)

What are the requirements/functionalities that you've based this work
on? A few usecases might be helpful too, so we can have a better view on
what you're trying to design here.

Thanks,

Hylke