[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security - Overview

Deepali Khushraj dkhushra at redhat.com
Thu May 23 10:32:24 EDT 2013

Thanks for the image!

This picture is helpful in understanding the planned security components and dependencies on external frameworks.

One aspect I'd like to understand still is are these components just REST wrappers, or will we be adding new security features as well. If so, what are these features that will help the enterprise developer in securing their mobile apps.