[aerogear-dev] Roadmaps on aerogear.org

Kris Borchers kris.borchers at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:09:00 EDT 2013

Today I went to move the JS roadmap from a gist to the website. I have determined that I hate our roadmap section. It's messy and will not be maintainable going forward. I would like to make a proposal for some updates before I dive in.

First, there is no need for versioning on the index page. It is a roadmap so it should just represent the road ahead and be updated as things change. Once we have passed a milestone, it can be removed since it is no longer on the roadmap or has been moved to a new milestone.

That in itself will clean things up greatly. After that I would just do some minor tweaks to the layout of the index page, etc and I think we will be better off. Thoughts?

I can go ahead and make the changes and send a PR for discussion if that would work better for people as well.

Kris