[aerogear-dev] Questions about the Simple Push Server

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:24:23 EDT 2013

 I have 2 small questions about the simplePushServer which are not crystal
clear for me :

1. When sending a notification, looks like, SPS only sends it to one User
Agent (I can't find the "broadcast" logic), does that mean that UP has to
do 1 PUT request to SPS per user agent ?
1.a is a channel always associated to 1 user agent ?

2. Does the content of the notification really only contains a version
number ? (How do we pass other info, or is it just a trigger and the
responsability of the UA to request to an app server the info?

Thanks
Seb