[aerogear-dev] Simple Push Server Verticle

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon May 27 04:46:28 EDT 2013

Hi Sebi,

NICE WORK! It's an interesting side project!

I think the integration with the AS is currently done a bit better, thanks
to Dan's work on the modular subsystem project.
Right now, vert.x needs to run "on the side", instead of directly inside of
the AS.

However this verticle, might be easier on OpenShift. However not sure about
the ports, being used...

-Matthias