[aerogear-dev] [iOS] JIRA components

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon May 27 07:56:24 EDT 2013

Overall looks good, few comments inline, because I'm really concerned
about overlappings.

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what about the following components for the AGIOS instance:
>
> * Pipe
> * Authentication

Which kind of task should be created here?

> * Push (?)  ===> This is already covered in AGPUSH. Really needed here
> (too) ?
> * sync
> * offline
> * otp

And here?

> * Xcode
> * cocoapods
> * travis
>
> More as a generic "tag"
> * documentation
> * example
> * security

Maybe is a good idea to follow the same approach from AeroGear, make use
of "security" as a generic tag and to the specifics like otp,
authentication...etc create a link between AGIOS and AGSEC. For example:

* AGIOS-1-Add HOTP support to aerogear-otp-ios (security)
** AGSEC-28 HOTP support (otp)

Not sure if my thought is the best approach, but is my suggestion.